One-click Fungal Phylogenetic Tool（OFPT）
Last released: V1.8.2 2023-11-01
Citation: Zeng XY, Tan TJ, Tian FH, Wang Y, Wen TC (2023) OFPT: a one-stop software for fungal phylogeny. Mycosphere, 14(1): 1730–1741. https://doi.org/10.5943/mycosphere/14/1/20
Copyright: No. 2023SR1445017 (2023-07-27)
OFPT is a powerful software that provides the following features:
- Download sequence
- Sequence alignments
- Trim alignments
- Concatenate alignments
- Convert format
- Construct ML tree
- Construct Bayesian tree
If any technical problem, you are welcomed to contact: email@example.com
All released versions
- V1.8.2 Downloaded 100 times
- V1.8.1 Downloaded 11 times
- V1.8.0 Downloaded 44 times
- V1.7.1 Downloaded 49 times
- V1.7 Downloaded 16 times
- V1.6 Downloaded 32 times
- V1.5 Downloaded 58 times
- V1.4 Downloaded 93 times
- V1.3 Downloaded 67 times
- V1.2 Downloaded 71 times
- V1.8.2 2023-11-01
- Fixed a bug of internet checking.
- V1.8.1 2023-10-28
- Added the process of internet checking.
- Added citation information.
- V1.8.0 2023-09-22
- Added the function to check updates when running the program.
- Improved the instructions and UI.
- Changed the trimming methods.
- Increased the parameter 'ngen' from 5,000,000 to 50,000,000 in MyBayes command block.
- Added system information in 'Information.txt'.
- V1.7.1 2023-07-31
- Fixed the bug of writing the MrBayes' block when gamma categories are large than 10.
- V1.7 2023-07-27
- Fixed the bug that the program will quit after using the function 'h', 'c' and 's'.
- Added the results of SH-like approximate likelihood ratio test (SH-aLRT) for constructing ML tree.
- Now the program will record error information in the 'Information.txt'.
- Improved some functional descriptions.
- Improved the structure of the program.
- Added the verification for users' sequence data.
- V1.6 2023-07-25
- Improved the descriptions and hints in the software.
- Added the function to record the time when running each module.
- Improved the verifying algorithm of accession numbers.
- Changed the structure of the program, making the <out> folder generate only final files.
- The ‘Information.txt' file will now generate in the <out> folder too.
- Fixed the bug when space is included in the accession numbers.
- V1.5 2023-07-15
- Fixed more bugs when specifying aligning strategies and trimming mode for different strategies.
- Allowed the users to use a single hyphen or en-dash, besides empty cells, to represent missing accession numbers.
- Some small changes on UI.
- Added the function to replace illegal characters in users' sequence ID to underscores.
- Changed the output directory of '.html' files generated by trimming module form folder 'temp' to 'in'.
- Removed the generation of 'Partition.txt', and moved its information to a new output file 'Information.txt' in the working directory, in which will record the information for each step.
- Specified the datatype to 'string' when reading then excel.
- V1.4 2023-07-12
- Fixed the bug when specifying aligning strategies and trimming mode for different strategies.
- Added the .html files as the outputs after trimming, so that users can see the columns/sequences that trimAl maintains in the new alignment.
- Updated the options of trimming methods.
- Updated the contributors' list.
- Fixed the bug in the function 'check' when the column of 'Reference(s)' exist.
- V1.3 2023-07-11
- Changed back from 'input' to 'print' if user data of a gene does not exist.
- Allow users to have the column named 'Reference(s)' when reading accession numbers in the 1st sheet.
- Added the trimming method of 'strict' and updated its description.
- Updated the content in 'help'.
- Added functions of applying different strategies and modes for aligning and trimming to different genes.
- V1.2 2023-07-08
- Raised an error if identical sequence ID occur when concatenating.
- Changed 'print' to 'input' when error occurs.
- Fixed fatal bugs when reading headers with illegal characters in sheet1.
- Made error messages more obvious.
- Added the function for checking accession numbers.
- Replaced the option of quit program to check accession numbers.